Here at Express we strongly encourage our players to work on their technique away from practice and what better way than juggling?
Juggling is not only fun and challenging for young players but it is vital for development and vastly improves touch and ball control.
Welcome to our new program, the ‘Keepy Up Club’.
How it Works……
A player’s level of achievement will be awarded with the following GOLD pins:
- 5 juggles + = 2010 & 2009 Only
- 10 juggles + = 2010-2007
- 15 juggles + = 2010-2007
- 25 juggles + = 2010-2007
- 50 juggles + = 2010-2007
- 100 juggles + = 2010-2007
- The juggle count returns to zero if the ball hits the ground
- Feet, thighs, head, and even shoulders all count as juggles but we strongly encourage using both feet as much as possible and only using the other body parts when you get in trouble or need a rest
- The soccer ball must be the same size as used in games by the player and correctly inflated (e.g. not flat).
CERTIFICATION & PIN COLLECTION
- Certification will be signed off by an Express Coach using the below form.
- Certification can also be validated via video sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pins will be distributed on the practice field by youth director Brett Mills once per month